California State and Federal Labor Law Poster
California State and Federal Labor Law Poster includes:
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- 2018 California Minimum Wage is $10.50 (25 or Fewer Employees) $11.00 (26 or More Employees) (Updated 11/17)
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment (New Posting 8/17)
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee (Updated 8/17)
- Workers' Compensation Notice to Employees - Injuries Caused By Work (Updated 1/16)
- CAL/OSHA (Updated 12/17)
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act (Updated 12/15)
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits (Updated 6/18)
- Family and Medical Leave (CFRA) and Pregnancy Disability (Updated 8/17)
- Access To Medical and Exposure Records (Updated 1/15)
- Discrimination & Harassment is prohibited by Law (Updated 8/17)
- Healthy Families Act of 2015/Paid Sick Leave (Updated 11/14)
- Unemployment Insurance/Disability Insurance/Paid Family Leave (Updated 5/18)
- Notice of Withholding (Updated 11/13)
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Employee Time Off for Voting
- No Smoking Sign
- Federal Minimum Wage (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Updated 8/16)
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (Updated 7/16)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity - Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Pay Day Notice
*Pursuant to the California Labor Code Section 1183 (d), the IWC is required to be posted in all places of business in the State of California. California employer MUST post the "IWC" poster specific to your industry, if you are not sure which IWC poster fits your company please call (888) 488-7678.
Every business in California are required to have IWC posters in addition to our California and Federal Labor Law Posters. IWC posters are available as an option in our shopping cart. For more information on IWC Poster industries please click on Labor Law Quick Facts.
If you are a SAN FRANCISCO EMPLOYER
you must get additional wage and sick leave notice. For more information click Labor Law Quick Facts.
NEW Mandatory Posting for businesses serving alcohol on public premise. Any adult oriented business, bus stations, truck stops, emergency rooms, urgent care centers, and privately held recruitment centers must post up the California Human Trafficking Poster